Expecto Patronum!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

You appreciate what you do not have

I have no idea why my body is so weak, maybe it is a confluence of factors of the following:

1) Lack of sleep, sleep debt mounted up
2) Late hours
3) Unhealthy lifestyle in terms of food choice (I always eat fastfood), not to mention I always starve myself now and then by eating one meal a day or going for buffets (sudden amounts of food in a short period of time)
4) Lack of eating healthier food like vegetables and fruits
5) The crazy weather which changes at a whim and is freaking hot most of the time

I have been feeling slightly sick since Thursday night and have been sort of bed-ridden on Friday and Saturday where I spent more time being horizontal than vertical. This is the second time in 2 weeks that I have been sick.

As it is, I am feeling slightly better now although I have yet to recover. Hope I recover before i start work next week. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home