JB Trip
I have yet to blog about my JB trip that I went on Wednesday with Pearl, Serene and Bing De. Freaking cheap! I mean I went a few times before but I still can't help but marvel at the half-price for everything.
It all started randomly when Bing De asked me on MSN whether I wanted to go JB with Serene and Pearl and I was like ok, let's go!
We arranged to meet at 12pm at Kranji MRT and I was slightly late. On a sidenote, let me just comment that it was a nice MRT trip because a pretty girl who I think is studying at SIM (judging by her foolscap pad) sat beside me for most of the journey.
We then took Bus 170 and went though both customs uneventfully. After going through the Malaysian customs, we walked to the nearest shopping centre which is called Citi Plaza, I think.
Lunch was at the Kim Gary HK Restaurant there before we went for karaoke. We had a fun 4 hours singing and a few videos were taken by Pearl and Serene with some photos too. Anyway, here is the song that keeps ringing in my head from that session.
After karaoke, we went to this place to eat seafood. The portion for the cereal crayfish was really freaking big and I really got a shock when the food came. And the funniest thing was the ordering of drinks. Serene and Bing De ordered the bigger cup while Pearl and I ordered the smaller one. And here is what the drinks look like:


Really had a good laugh about it. Anyway, after dinner, we went home. Great trip!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home