Expecto Patronum!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Finally can get to blog

Despite being at home the past few days, I have had no chance to blog at all.

Firstly, I was trying to catch up with my sleep debt. Which for some reason my body refused to do something about it. I was so energetic it was just damn crazy.

My whole body finally buang on Thursday. Maybe also due to the fact that my brother and my mum was sick before that. By Friday, almost the whole family was lying sick at home.

To be very honest, these 2 days have been kind of crazy for me. I know it happens to all sick people but I really hate being sick, sometimes it feels like you are dying.

I think I have sort of recovered now because you can feel the difference from when you are sick and you are not and I believe that I can be considered to be in the pink of health now.

I was listening to some old songs on my mp3 player and these old favourites of mine came up:



Ain't nothing but a heartache
Ain't nothing but a mistake




全世界的人都知道
一厢情愿是种烦恼
只要换你一次微笑
就算是做梦也会笑

全世界的人不知道
我不在乎付出多少
我想这就是幸福写照
任何人不能阻止我对你的好


Nice songs. :) Do listen to them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home