Expecto Patronum!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Feeling alive once more

Over the weekend, being doing some work and I realised it makes me feel alive. My joy lies in the completion of tasks and presenting my work with pride. I realise that when it comes to people skills, I have the ability to have initial liking from others but I suck pretty much when it comes to developing it further.

Perhaps it is because I am quite selective when it comes to choosing my friends and I open myself up to people I think i can trust. And when I do, it is total.

Belinda once told me that it can be considered one of my weaknesses because I trust too easily and believe in other people too much.

A lot of things for me to ponder here. Cyan also told me in the midst of Food Hunt that being a good guy is my forte and it still isn't my time to be a bad guy.

Life always keeps you on your toes and let you discover more about yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home