Expecto Patronum!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

True friends are those who do not judge you but like you for who you are

I think the title of this post says it all.

A good example for me is Bing De. He hinted to me subtly that I should pick myself up for O-Week last year when he saw how down I was....again, I have to apologise to everyone...a lot of things happened during that period and I really couldn't pick myself up. But our friendship not only did not grow weaker but got stronger despite all the mistakes I made especially for Food Hunt this year......I think it is no exaggeration to say that all relationships including friendships cannnot be explained...you can force some people to play 101 games together and they still will not be friends, there are some people whom just met each other and they are friends instantly.....if er think in terms of buddhism, we call it karmic links with each other and I agree with all the above.

For my friends who have always stood by me, I just want to say to all of you: Thank you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home