A sudden recollection
I suddenly recalled that when I was an S House counsellor during Arts Camp 08 and it was pre-camp. And the programme being tested was War Games and I was in charge of the S House mascot. The supposed system was that each House would be given water bomb filled with the ink of their house colour and destroy the mascots of other houses.
Anyway, in the midst of the war games, some guy from T house managed to splash a bomb on the S House mascot. Which is of course ok. But then he proceeded to follow me for quite a while and taunt me. Which of course I just ignored him. I remember that he became one of the T house OGLs for arts camp after that.
Some people are just funny. This post is in no way meant to shoot anyone from T house btw.
Labels: arts camp

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home