Expecto Patronum!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Post of 2011

Done a lot of reflections recently.

Firstly, was thinking of the song 你是我的眼. First heard the song when Bing De sang it during karaoke during one of the Jb trips.

Seriously, we complain about so many things in life but have we ever thought of the blind or other disabled people? I tried to imagine myself being a blind person and I thought it really changed the way I looked at things, to treasure the fact that I can see and others cannot.

Meanwhile, the same old things always happen. Where pride is involved and people always feel a need to prove that they are better than others. It is truly sad because too much personal agenda is involved at the expense of other people.

Lastly, just disappointed with a few people I know. I think the worse of all is not even knowing what happened and being treated like you committed a heinous crime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home