Expecto Patronum!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Same old me?

Been feeling somewhat low on self-confidence recently but seems to have gotten the old me back this weekend, that's something nice to know.

Went RWS to watch fireworks with my sec sch friends and eat not one but TWO 21-inch pizzas. Really wtf. When I saw the first one, I was like OK but I almost fainted when I saw the 2nd one. Not good for people like me who are supposed to be on a diet.

We ended up playing zhong ji mi ma to clear all the leftover food.

Played 3 rounds of mahjong yesterday and went to Melissa's 21st. There was a karaoke system and Alson and I ended up getting sabohed to sing and sing. Really wth. But ok, it was interesting. Maybe if we had more on friends like Bing De, it would have been better.

So finally today, some me time to myself. Reminds me of that FOP period when I was an MC member and a 'me' day was so precious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home