Vanity
I think I am seriously getting more and more vain...I spend more than half an hour everyday preparing before I go out and the same time to do what I call the 'detox' process before I sleep.
I bought 4 pair of shoes already so far this year and I am planning to buy at least one more! Haha.
But ok, I am like not the worse among guys, when I was a counselor during Arts Camp 08, got this guy freshie in my OG actually asked the girls if they had toner to lend him. The girls were stunned and one of them don't even know what toner is used for. I also found out from them that got a guy that both of us know use some products to hide their eyebags. Maybe Zikang can used it too.
And of course I heard the Superduck guys like Wei Li, Jeremy and Victor and seriously more vain than me. So there! Haha.
But seriously, I got only one wish now, which is that I will stop balding and hence the time I spent to 'bao yang' before I sleep.
I pary, I pray and I pray.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home