Expecto Patronum!

Monday, April 19, 2010

The process of job-hunting and being sick and tired of it

To be very honest, I am getting a bit sick of job-hunting, I think if tomorrow they offer me the job, I'll just take it.

Just got called for another interview on Wednesday, I think it is a very worrying sign when you get called up for interview after office hours, probably means you need to work at that timing also.

And I have yet to get started on exam preparations even though my plan is just not to get F for any module.

While having so much free time nowadays, I do a lot of thinking and I came to the realisation that I am not really a very long-term goals oriented person, I don't decide on goals of which I see no future or have to work very hard to get to, I just make simple goals as I enter each phase of life.

I don't know whether that is good or bad......both I guess. Something for people to ponder about, do you want to set very high goals and work towards it or take it a step at a time like me?

Ok, I am blabbering now....just hope all goes well tomorrow, if so, I might even don't go for the job interview on Wed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home