Day 2 of the Medical Study
Maybe I should have blogged yesterday but i have not really been in the mood to blog these 2 days, no idea why, sort of forced myself to do it even though I really have no mood. I don't want to have to look back on my life and have no records of the things I have done and have to strain to recollect these memories in future.
Anyway, I went for Day 2 of the Medical Study at 9am. They then proceeded to put this plastic thingy on top of my head to regulate the supply of oxygen and carbon dioxide to me and observed me for 4 hours. I was not supposed to sleep at all and had to fast since 10pm the day before. This was quite straining especially when I had slept in the wee hours the night before at like 2-3am? To be honest, I fell asleep a few times.
It was not that bad actually because they actually let you watch television and if you thought that you can only watch normal Singapore channels, that's where you are wrong. There was in addition to Okto, CNA, Channel U, Channel 5: HBO, Cartoon Network, ESPN and Discovery Channel.
Mainly, I watched 3 shows: The Godfather, one episode of the Tudors Season 2 and this slapstick comedy show called The Stepbrothers. I also watched some news in between and this soccer highlights show on ESPN.
Other than it was boring at first, I finally got to watch such a famous movie the Godfather and of course being the first time watching it, there were some parts that I did not catch what was going on. The olot was sure confusing with so many characters but it all got clearer when I went to Wiki the plot online. I also got so interested in it that I went to Wiki the plots of Godfather II and III.
And I also happened to learn while watching CNA that Arsenal lost 2-1 to Tottenham. Firstly, I just want to say that damn sad that my favourite team has not been doing well yet again for another season, the last few seasons have been really unlucky with all the key players out at crucial moments...I think it is time to get a new captain, preferably a midfield general and a ball-winner who is able to instill some steel into the side, someone in the mould of Patrick Vieira preferably or maybe Roy Keane.
Next, I think Arsenal still has to bear some fault, after all, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Lastly, I just want to say that no matter what happens, just glad that it was not Man Utd who won the title......no offense dudes, but had enough of all the glory-seeking "Man Utd fans' who post here and there on Facebook unlike true fans like my good friend, Cyan Lee who stick thick and thin with the fans and scold the lousy Man Utd players who cause them to lose. And of course, seeing that it's a team in blue who won the title (got an S in my heart!), all the better.
And the quote of this post shall be,"And the title was won at Old Trafford"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home